From the Russian Wikipedia page 
Settlement Voronovskoe - a settlement in the Troitsky Administrative Okrug settlement in Moscow. The municipality is located in the central part of the Trinity Administrative District and borders on:
settlement Mikhailovo-Yartsevskoe (in the north);
- Klyonovskoe settlement (in the east);
- rural settlement Stremilovskoe Chekhov district (in the south-east);
- Rogovskoye settlement (in the south and south-west);
- Kiev settlement (in the west);
- settlement Novofedorovskoe (in the north-west).
The climate in the settlement is moderately continental, forming due to the humid air of the Atlantic coming from the west . The summer is warm, the winter is moderately cold with a steady snow cover.
Several rivers flow through the territory of the settlement, including the Urine (a tributary of the Pakhra ), the Lopasnya , the Polyanytsya , the Bemenka , the Voronovka , the Aleshinka .