From the Wikipedia page 
Dar'a District (Arabic: منطقة درعا) is a district (mantiqah) administratively belonging to Daraa Governorate, Syria. At the 2004 Census it had a population of 428,681. Its administrative centre is the city of Daraa.
The district of Daraa is divided into eight sub-districts or Nāḥiyas (population according to 2004 official census):
- Daraa Nahiyah (ناحية درعا): population 146,481.
- Bosra Nahiyah (ناحية بصرى): population 33,839.
- Khirbet Ghazaleh Nahiyah: (ناحية خربة غزالة) population 44,266.
- Al-Shajara Nahiyah (ناحية الشجرة): population 34,206.
- Da'el Nahiyah (ناحية داعل): population 43,691.
- Muzayrib Nahiyah (ناحية مزيريب): population 72,625.
- Al-Jiza Nahiyah (ناحية الجيزة): population 21,100.
- Al-Musayfirah Nahiyah (ناحية المسيفرة): population 32,473.